Engines can't be started when loading after Piper Cub with engines off

ebiror

I spent now hours and hours of frustrating time, because I was not able to start the engines!!!!   I tried everything, no possibility for engingestart.

Then I realized that I use since a long time a special starting configuration in P3D:  The Piper Cup, engines off. I deleted this startsitation and let P3d V4.1 start with the ugly fighter, enginges on.

Now everything works fine! 

I ask myself, how is the CRJ programmed that the situation, P3D was started with is so important for this bird ???

My other, much more compex aircrafts always do start properly, also when I "used a submarine" as startsituation. 

Probably you understand my question, whether this aircraft is worth "every cent" I spent

• Developer
vor 27 Minuten, ebiror sagte:

I ask myself, how is the CRJ programmed that the situation, P3D was started with is so important for this bird ???

I have no idea where the problem is. For me the CRJ loads correct in every situation I ever tried. Do you still have your Piper Cub flight files? If, please upload them here so I can have a look.

I had a similar problem when using the default Cessna 172 cold&dark in FSX before using one of my payware aircraft (don't remember which one, I'm afraid I'm getting old....). If I remember correctly, it was the magnetos causing this problem and pressing 'M' after loading the aircraft solved the problem for me. Maybe you'll give it a try.

Archived