Bugged lights at Berlin Tegel.

Cpt Bambi

Hi guys.

The lamps over the Parking are bugged, all other lights are fine except for these, any help would be appreciated.

FSX SE

Windows 10

DX10 with Steves DX10 fixxer.

Orbx Global base and vector.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have the current update to Steve's fixer (came out a week or so ago)? Do you still have the issue with DX10 preview turned off? Any other airports with this issue?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hmmm...for a single file like that, especially since it's for another airport (Zurich), best to send a request to support@aerosoft.com. Reference this thread to save you and the support desk some back-and-forth.

You could also try removing EDDT (through the Windows Control Panel only), rebooting, re-downloading the airport from the German site only, then installing with the usual caveats on turning off your anti-virus, unzipping with something other than the Windows utility, and installing as Administrator.

I've sent an email to support, however I'm not getting my hopes up, they never get back to any of my emails, for now I've copied another light bmp file and renamed it and the dodgy looking squares are gone.

On 11/21/2017 at 6:41 AM, Herman said:

Which file did you substitute and that worked?

Hi, I used  fx_2.bmp  and just copied it then renamed it to the same as the missing file ( Aerosoft_LSZH_LightsA.bmp ) , drop it in the effect folder and sorted.

Archived