Refuses to enter Dutch Airspace

I never experienced any significant problems with the CRJ 700 until the new update. Deleted old installation, rebooted, anti-virus off, downloaded and installed the new version and rebooted again.

Set off from EGNX heading for EHBK. All is well, cruising in Nav mode, until, a few miles from the Dutch coast, the aircraft makes an uncommanded 180 turn to starboard, then reverses the turn to settle, briefly, on the reciprocal course. It then commenced a series of 360 turns to port. Switch to Heading mode and regain control. Back on course, reselect Nav and around we go again.

Ran the previous version in both FSX and P3D v4 with no major problems. This incident was in P3D v4.1

• Developer
Vor 1 Stunde, VPA561 sagte:

Would it make any difference using either NavData or Navigraph  ?

No, not when just flying waypoint to waypoint. Those are just coordinates. I suspect there's a difference between using point-to-point and airways. I'm still trying to figure this out and will let you know as soon as I found the reason.

Archived