Gibraltar Professional - Uninstaller missing

Delphi

Because of a sytem failure I need to uninstall Gibraltar Professional. The entry in Windows/Start Menue/Areosoft/Gibraltar is available, but does not find the uninstall.exe. No uninstall.exe could be found manually in the Gibraltar installation path.

Ruediger

• Developer

Please check two things, as my PC is off too until tomorrow:

1. Check, if there is a Entry in the Windows controll panel below Programms, where you can use the Deinstall

2. Start the Installer again and check if that offeres a Deinstall

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Check, if there is a Entry in the Windows controll panel below Programms, where you can use the Deinstall

Yes, such an entry exists and offers an uninstall/modify. But upon starting it, an error message confirms the none-existence of the executable.

5 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Start the Installer again and check if that offeres a Deinstall

No, it doesn't. It attempts to install again. No usual modify/uninstall menu is offered.

Hi I use a programme called GEEK which is just a better uninstaller than the default MS one.Because it does not find an uninstall exe it searches the registry and removes any references to the applicable programme. I then reinstalled (it asks for serial) and everything is working as it should be

Archived