possible changes in a320/a321

ram123

i at present have airbus extended version . it does not have terrain on nd or the weather radar features.so it gives good fps

i want to purchase the airbus bundle , but i see that it has fps issues on my system but the airbus extended does not have fps issues in my system.

so is it possible for me to deactivate/ remove/disable the terrain on nd and weather radar features to have more fps in the airbus a320/a321.

my system is inspiron 5521

Processor        Intel Core i5-3337U (3rd Gen)
Clock-speed        2.7 Ghz
Chipset        Intel HM76 Express
Graphic Processor        Intel HD 4000
Graphics Memory        2 GB

Capacity   4 GB
RAM type   DDR3
RAM speed   1600 Mhz
Memory Slots   2

graphics amd hd 8730m

hard drive 500 gb

• Deputy Sheriffs

These are the system requirements for the current Airbus series:

Please login to display this image.

from: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-x-steam/aircraft/1792/airbus-a320/a321?number=AS13112

Your system is below these requirements and I wouldn't recommend to update unless you lower all settings of your sim to a minimum.

Of course you can disable Terrain on ND and the WXR anytime within the bus. But then is your system still below the specs.

good day,

isn't the airbus a320/a321 minus the terrain and wxr function almost equal to the extended version?. 

SO if i can disable these system/ gauges , would it help me??

pl advise

Many thanks for prompt assistance.just one more question, can the airbus be used in touchscreen monitors? like when i touch a button or turn a knob on the touch screen using fingers to use a function?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am pretty sure it will not work as one would like it to. The reason is quite simply: many of the VC knobs/buttons utilize the left and right mouse button for operation. Touch screens usually only offer the left mouse button.

Unless there is a convenient for you to fire up a right mouse button click on your touch screen monitor you will not have much fun with the AS Airbus.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings,

Thanks for reply. One more thing, in the NPA approach  for extended version are the following simulated as i did not find them in step by step guide the procedure for carrying out .

managed/selected modes

selected/managed modes.

Regards,

• Deputy Sheriffs

Of course those modes are simulated. Just push and pull the related FCU knobs, like in the real bus.

Regarding your comment about the step-by-step guide: there is an entire chapter explaining none precision approaches -> 7.

47 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Of course those modes are simulated. Just push and pull the related FCU knobs, like in the real bus.

Regarding your comment about the step-by-step guide: there is an entire chapter explaining none precision approaches -> 7.

Greetings,

Just to confirm, as a noobie.

once i push APP button in the FCU, then depending on which i want as selected, I pull the corresponding knob , in the airbus extended.

• Deputy Sheriffs

From your question it seems you should simply work yourself through the entire step-by-step guide. It will teach you all there is to know, like for example the difference between the APP (Approach) button, and the both AP1 and AP2 (Autopilot) buttons.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived