Question

Blackbrd

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

Why do we get a warning from a mod 

Please write one instead of a the next time. We do not want people here to get the idea we all do that. 

Thanks

Just now, Frank Docter said:

Please write one instead of a the next time. We do not want people here to get the idea we all do that. 

Thanks

But the fact remains that it happened and I wanted to know why?

2 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

As you said you sorted it out with the only mod doing this I sort of guess you know the answer. 

But I don't. This is the only reason I've got

"Downvoting moderator who provided an honest and accurate answer. Further infractions will result in moderation of all activity."

It then went into his honestly and integrity, which I won't quote. But my question is why would this be acceptable in the first place? Is downvoting abusive behavior now, because that is what it was classified as.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Downvoting can be abusive behaviour imo when the downvoter is downvoting just to „play/troll“ the system. 

I am not familiar with your case but it is known that one mod warns people for downvoting him on principle. 

1 minute ago, Frank Docter said:

Downvoting can be abusive behaviour imo when the downvoter is downvoting just to „play/troll“ the system. 

I am not familiar with your case but it is known that one mod warns people for downvoting him on principle. 

I wasn't playing the system, I just genuinely disagreed with his answer. 

Archived