Airbus X Extended not working.

Hi, some time ago I purchased the Airbus X Extended (A320+A321). Everything was working fine until I had to reinstall my OS in PC. I couldn't find the plane's installation file so I simply copied the whole folder Airplanes to new instalation's files. Now I simply cannot get any power in the engines. I cannot start them up, but I can control the aircraft when settled in the air. I can move the throttle levers and they also move on screen but the power does not increase or decrease, it is just stuck on about 20 in both engines. How can I fix it? Is it possible to download the installation file for free? Or if you could write what is the installation file's name to help me find it?

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can't just copy the content of the Airplanes folder, the Airbus also stores files with the current users documents folder.

Only the setup will be able to get everything back as it should be.

From where did you buy the Airbus? If it was online you should find the installer in your shop account.

After reinstalling yourOS, have you also reinstalled the SimConnect library which comes with your simulator?

• 1 month later...

Archived