Airbus Hotfix for Engines Oscillation

Melbu

Hi,

I've been having the Oscillation issue on the engines of the Aerosoft Airbus with both CFM and IAE for quite sometime.  I have been coping with it for a while by switching A/THR Off and use manual Throttle, but it's not the same

Recently, I read that there's a Hotfix that solved this issue, but not sure which is the latest one and from where can I get download it.  I tried the Forum but  every link I found i.e. 1.30, 1.30a. 1.30c etc  are all broken or have been removed!

I would be grateful if anyone can please help me getting this Hotfix.  My FSX is the Steam Version and I have no other issues with it.  My A318/A319 & A320/A321 are bought from Aerosoft as a bundle in July 2015.

Thanks in advance for any help.

(Sorry I think I posted in the wrong Topic?)

• Deputy Sheriffs

What exact version of the bus do you have installed?

You can check by taking a look into the following file:

• Sim Base Folder\Aerosoft\Airbus A320_A321\Product.cfg

And by the way: I have moved your post out from the "Connected Flight Deck" forum. Please make yourself a little bit more familiar with the forum structure before posting.

Hi Tom, 

Thanks for your reply.  It says Version=130

Also thanks for moving my post. I did realise after I posted it, hence my bracketed comment. But I will try my best next time, as I'm a newbie on Forums in general.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please download and install the latest version (1.31) from your shop account or the update database. The link to the update database can be found above in the menu. 

For uninstalling the old and installing the new version please follow these steps:

Hi Tom,

I did just that and I'm pleased to let you know that the N1 Oscillations on the engines are now back to normal on the BA A320, stable while climbing and also while cruising.  I will try the other planes later as I was busy yesterday, but I'm sure they'll be fine.

Once again Tom, I'd like to thank you very much for your quick help to this matter.

Archived