Passenger Weight Bug

In settings I have set my weight for adults and children to 195lb to be in line with the PMDG 777. For some reason, when I plan a flight the adult weights do not increase to 195 on non-scheduled flight. Instead it maxes at 183
regardless of what is set in settings. 

For scheduled air service flights the adult weight maxes at 194 and won't go higher regardless of what's set in settings.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

While fixing this weight bug would it be possible to specify more than one weight profile? Different aircrafts use different values values (even PMDG planes are not consistent).

In another thread I found the suggestion to add different weight configurations which could be selected in the aircraft configuration to link a profile to a plane. However, that feature did not make it into PFPX yet. Would be great to have this option.

Regards,

Uli

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I figured out today, to only use the "Children" box for passengers - no adults or infant values.  Then the weights entered in the "Preferences" section is honored correctly.  The bug is in the "Adults" value field....

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 6:37 PM, jordanal said:

I figured out today, to only use the "Children" box for passengers - no adults or infant values.  Then the weights entered in the "Preferences" section is honored correctly.  The bug is in the "Adults" value field....

I addition, I later figured out, after you send the PFPX plan with Children only values to TopCat, you must change the number of people in TopCat back to adults.  So I set the weights preferences of children in PFPX and adults in Topcat the same (PMDG aircraft use 175 or 195 lbs).  The reason you have to do this children/adults switch is the stupid preference for Children weight in Topcat won't go up to 175/195 lbs; it's a fix-value field.  So in  PFPX I set each plan using 'Children' only value (no adults or infants).  After exporting to TopCat and switch to it, I 'CUT' the children value and 'Paste' it in the Adults field, and set Children back to 0.  The weight-math per person (175 or 195 lbs) then works out perfectly in PFPX and TopCat.

Jeee….  I sure wish they would fix this stupid bug!

• 6 months later...

Archived