Floating AI Aircraft on Landing at Amsterdam Schipol Airport

eddywinch82

Hi There,

I installed FS Global Special Edition, and Justflight Roads And Rivers Of Europe recently in my FS2004. And I tried AI Aircraft plane spotting, at my Payware Aerosoft Mega Airport (Amsterdam Schipol) the other day, and

now landing AI Aircraft land there, but with the wheels slightly above the ground rather than touching the tarmac. 

I allready have my NL2000V3se EHAM and EHLW (Leeuwarden) AFCAD Files in the Scenery\World\scenery folder. And that worked before for the previous Floating AI Aircraft problem, but even though they are there, the floating AI Aircraft on Landing has come back. Since installing FS Global Special Edition and Justflight Roads And Rivers Of Europe.

I also tried moving the Aerosoft Mega Airport Amsterdam Folders, above the FS Global Special Edition and Justflight Roads And Rivers Of Europe Folders in the Scenery Library And obviously keeping them, in the same priority order. And that didn't make any difference unfortunately. There appears to only be one AF2_EHAM_01.bgl AFCAD File active, I checked before.

Does anyone have any idea, what I can do to fix this problem ? Are there any known issues when using, those 2 Payware Addon Softwares, at the same time as Aerosoft Mega Airports in FS2004 ? Any info would be much appreciated Eddie

• Deputy Sheriffs

So you have/had in total 3 versions of EHAM installed? No wonder that you got in trouble. Unfortunately just deactivating the addon in the library might not be enough, as some installers, especially freeware place there files elsewhere. So you should try to find out where your other addons have put their files during install and try to delete them.

Archived