FS2Crew Airbus Tools

Hi all.

I'm sorry if this is not the right Forum to post my issue.   I tried to look elsewhere, but this was the nearest I could find.

I have recently purchased the FS2Crew Airbus Tools, which was (and still is) advertised on Steam. I got the Key and it's now installed in the DLC Library on Steam.

When I try the Built-in Aerosoft AirbusX Configurator and I enable FS2Crew Voice Control, it says that FS2Crew Voice Control does not appear to be installed.  Therefore, I cannot get the main panel to appear in the A320/321

I read a review recently and somebody suggest to go to Steam > Library > Tools and install the Airbus Configurator Tool for both Airbus Add-On, but it's not in my Tools, the only configurators I have there is for my ERJ135 & 145  but not for the Airbus!  Somebody else wrote that It's available on the HOTFIX and UPDATES page of the Aerosoft Forum, but I just cannot find it unless it's been removed!

I would be grateful if anyone could please help me locate this Hotfix of this Configurator for the Airbus FS2Crew

Thank you very much in anticipation for any help on this issue.

FSX:SE with Aerosoft A318/A319 and A320/A321 Bundle installed.

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, Melbu said:

FSX:SE with Aerosoft A318/A319 and A320/A321 Bundle installed

Is this the bundle from the Aerosoft (or any other online store) or the one from the Steam Store?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, in this case the answer is quite easy. The steam shop page of the "FS2Crew Airbus Tools" gives it:

Please login to display this image.

Oh dear.  I never noticed that part.  Does this mean that I bought it for nothing? Is there a way I can get a Refund and then purchase the FS2Crew direct from Aerosoft?

Thanks again for your much needed help Tom.

• Deputy Sheriffs

For the refund you need to get in touch with steam. I can't tell you if they will be willing to refund you.

However, you can buy FS2Crew Voice/Button control directly from FS2Crew (https://www.fs2crew.com/), or of course also from Aerosoft or lots of other major FS online stores.

Will that then work with the version of Airbus I have.  I think I have the Aerosoft Airbus X bundle installed,  I remember it was a special offer, buying the A318/A319 bundled with the A320/A321.  Not sure if it's updated or what is the latest version. So as you may have gathered, I need to make sure this time, as it seems that I have thrown €23.00 in the bin!

Nevertheless, thanks so much for your help with this issue, at least now I can stop going round like a headless chicken on the web trying to find the cause, and you spotted it immediately, silly me!!

Any further help with the Airbus version I have for the FS2Crew, would be appreciated.

Thanks again Tom.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I don't own FS2Crew button or voice control. But if they claim to be compatible with the Aerosoft Airbus I think it is safe to assume that they are ;) 

Just refer to their own webpage on this:

Or the Aerosoft shop page, which states the same:

• 1 year later...

Hi, 

i have bought both the fs2creew for airbus off of steam and also the airbus from steam to. The only problem is that I do not know how to start using this add on and also how to make it work as when I look at the top of my screen in fsx the is no add on page. Could someone please help me

8 hours ago, Cinimod88 said:

Hi, 

i have bought both the fs2creew for airbus off of steam and also the airbus from steam to. The only problem is that I do not know how to start using this add on and also how to make it work as when I look at the top of my screen in fsx the is no add on page. Could someone please help me

You need to enable FS2crew in the airbus config panel first.

I would suggest you read the manual in some detail to set it all up

Archived