Mega Airport Frankfurt V2.11 runway lights not working

SimForLife

Hello Everyone:

I just purchased both the Mega Airport Lisbon V2.01 & Mega Airport Frankfurt V2.11, both are working great with the exception of Frankfurt during the night, all of the lighting works except for the runways. The only after market add on's I have is GEX, UTX, & REX Essential Plus. I un-installed Mega Airport Frankfurt and ran my FSX SP2 Acceleration with the default Frankfurt airport and the runway lights worked fine. Any suggestions, I really want to purchase more Mega Airports but I want to be sure there are no problems that I need to be aware of.

Thanks

Peter

SimForLife

• Developer

There is only a FSX Acceleration or a FSX SP2 Version existing. Can you please check the Versionnumber of your FSX.EXE?

Is there a Vistamare Submenu existing below Add Ons Menu in the Headline of your FS?

Are the Vehicles on the Apron moving around (not the Defaults of the FS)?

• Deputy Sheriffs

In addition to checking and reporting the version number of the FSX executable to complete Oliver's request, it may be you simply have a bad download and/or installation. If you didn't download it from the Germany site, please do so, as especially the USA site has a history of issues. When you installed it, did you do so by first unzipping it and then install as Administrator?

Archived