Looking for professional tips / hints

Hello Airbus pilots!

I recently purchased the A318&319 package as DVD Retail, after flying a couple of years freeware and easier payware aircrafts.
I have a few questions, thats why I recorded one of my flights, to explain my questions better and experts may are so friendly, to give me advice or the answers with the example video shown.

First, I want to know, are there any guidance systems in the Airbus for manual final after visual approach?

I know how to land by ILS but this, in my opinion, is not as fun as manual landing.

But is there, for example, a wing level hold? And if yes, how I can activate it?

Is it possible to prevent the acceleration after deactivating the autopilot without pressing F1?

I am not a pilot and I dont have an engineer education, so the step by step guide, is very hard to understand for me, without technial education.

Here is my recorded flight, a short route from Luqa to Rome, I also landed in Vienna and Santorini

The landing starts around 34 minutes of length

I hope for professional feedback, especially for the landing final, I know how to land by ILS and by VOR...in theory, with more simple planes.
But there are features in the MCDU, which I dont understand, even after reading the guide and watching tutorial videos, as I said, I am no expert and dont have technical education, I fly by feeling on full realism settings, that should be mentioned.

What exactly is a Localiser approach?

It is my Mojo what brings the plane to safe landing...but I would appreciate professional input to increase my flying abilities in the simulator!
Kind Regards
BaerSLK

Well good that I own a license and know all by myself, I just tested customer carement, my artificial intelligence assistant, Google, gave me topics where the service members only say "read the Manual", this is no customer service.

There are many people which dont understand, the in your view "simplest" step by step guide, then they have questions, and all they get to hear "read the manual".

Lol, this is wannabe professional by lexica definition, in my point of view.

No pro tips here as well, I asked kindly, but ok, there is not much potential to increase my skill level, I am actually a former F-5E Tiger II veteran.

But my questions, didnt get asked.

I purchased one product of your company, and this will be also my last one.

You can forward this to your customer care department, if your company has it.

If you would be an airline, I would give you 0/5 stars for customer care.

PS: Well I didnt get the message of "Read the Manual" so I just get ignored instead, ok then.
I will ignore your companys products from now on, thats just fair, isnt it?
Fairness, I didnt see fairness in your response to the non professional customers here...but also this people deserve help and fairness and not act to them like they are 2nd class people, thats just a shame.

Nuff said to you guys, I am actually a quite rich guy, I could purchase your shop in one buy, but you know, I am different, I check companies on my way first, before I purchase more products and you failed my test fatal.

All the best, dont feel in need to answer to this, you didnt feel in need to answer my questions as well.

Archived