Aircraft loading

Since yesterday my Airbus A320/321X won't start appropriately anymore. When I load the aircraft, all the system buttons of the overhead panel are turned off. I cannot turn the wheels for setiing the temperature and the irs buttons are turned off. Also, if I turn the wheels above to NAV, nothing happens. Therefore, the FMC also will not identify ANY waypoints of airports. I cannot connect the Ground Power and suddenly, parking break has to be set to on in order to connect it. That was not the case just two days ago. Quick reply appreciated. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please post your problem only once into the forums Triple posts into different sub forums are not necessary.

2 minutes ago, Flyer321 said:

That was not the case just two days ago.

What have you changed on your computer during the last 2 days? (updates, new software, a.s.o.)

Hi Tom!

I conducted an update to the latest windows10 version. That is all I did in the past 2 days. Haven't had any windows 10 problems before though.

Kind regards,

Nils

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am not sure if the Windows Update was able to break your Airbus installation or what else might have happened on your machine, but I suggest you re-install it following the instructions in this topic to the point:

Archived