Aerosoft Airbus X Fuel Planner

Hello guys, i dont know where can i find or download this program "Aerosoft Airbus X Fuel Planner"  someone can help me?

Please login to display this image.

Someone c

• Deputy Sheriffs

It will be installed along with your Airbus.

You will find it either via your

• Windows Start menu
    START -> Programs ->  aerosoft - Airbus A320-A321 - PREPAR3D V3.x -> AirbusX-FuelPlanner

or directly on your hard drive

• Sim Base Folder\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\Aerosoft.AirbusX.FuelPlanner.exe

• 10 months later...
On 11/5/2017 at 5:53 PM, Tom A320 said:

It will be installed along with your Airbus.

You will find it either via your

• Windows Start menu
    START -> Programs ->  aerosoft - Airbus A320-A321 - PREPAR3D V3.x -> AirbusX-FuelPlanner

or directly on your hard drive

• Sim Base Folder\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\Aerosoft.AirbusX.FuelPlanner.exe

I have looked in both places and the fuel planner does not appear in either. I am running FSX SE bought and downloaded from Steam, if that is relevant.

Aerosoft is not listed in the Windows Start menu, and I can't find the folder Airbus_Fallback.

I cannot locate the fuel planner which apparently should have come with my purchase of the Aerosoft Airbus from Steam. I am using FSX SE.

Aerosoft is not listed in the Windows Start menu, and Airbus_Fallback is not listed in the Aerosoft folders.

Can you please advise where I can download the planner? I cannot find a link to download it.

Thanks.

Thanks for responding so quickly.

I've followed your directions and in the Airbus_Fallback folder there are 3 folders,

NavDataPro

TerrOnND

A31X_32X_LVars - which is a CFG File with an Internet Explorer logo

There's definitely no fuel planner.

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH, then I have no other idea. I canz check as I have only P3Dv4. So I suggest you ask Dovetail, as they built the installer and Aerosoft has no influence on what they are doing.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You might also want to check the quarantine folder of your anti virus software. Maybe it has removed the fuel planner while instaling the bus.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived