Can't add aircraft

Hello i am having a problem with PFPX i have reinstalled my computer and i am eager to do a flight however i am not able to add any airplanes to the database when i want to add an airplane i select the type enter the registration enter the CI but when i want to save it greys out also if i want to save it as a template am i missing something here? never had this problem before

1 minute ago, srcooke said:

Apply the vcredist update as posted HERE

Have you applied the 1.28.9i hotfix posted above.

I have installed the vcredist and also applied the 1.28.9i hotfix

Here you go i got the profile from airlineperformance.net but i have used that before

Please login to display this image.

Cannot reproduce the issue with that profile.

Are you running PFPX as admin ?

Post a snapshot of installed Microsoft C++ redistributables listed in program manager showing the version numbers.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hm, I have just downloaded and installed it and tried to add a new aircraft. After adding a registration I got the two save options. The following screenshot also shows an entered tail number, which was just for playing around...

Have you tried installing both packages (32bit and 64bit)?

You can also try the latest packages, 2017:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived