AES Menu Not Appearing When Pressing Ctrl+Shift+W

Hi Support & Everyone,

I have AES v2.45a installed with many airport activations. I have been facing an issue where the AES Menu does not appear when I hit the Ctrl+Shift+W and would like to have some assistance. Thank you in advance. Cheers.

Regards,

Sanjay Khiani

• Deputy Sheriffs

Check your key assignments to ensure you haven't deleted Ctrl+Shift+W or (unlikely, but worth checking for) reassigned it to something else.

Also, if you're running Windows 10 and the Autumn update was installed, there are reports that the OS update messes with menus.

On 11/8/2017 at 12:59 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

It never appears?

Hi Mathijs, thanks for your response.

No it has never appeared since I had it the very first time although I must say that I have FS2Crew 2.3E PMDG 737NGX Installed as well and installed it along with the AES.

On 11/9/2017 at 3:05 PM, Herman said:

Check your key assignments to ensure you haven't deleted Ctrl+Shift+W or (unlikely, but worth checking for) reassigned it to something else.

Also, if you're running Windows 10 and the Autumn update was installed, there are reports that the OS update messes with menus.

Hi Herman, thanks for your response.

I have confirmed that there is no reassignment of Ctrl+Shift+W. Also I am running Windows 7 HP at this time. Thank you.

Regards,

Sanjay Khiani

• Aerosoft

Well it all looks like AES is not correctly installed. 

We advise you to re-install the product using these steps:

1) remove the product using the Windows Software control panel (do not manually delete the program files)
2) do a disk check (right click on the drive, select properties, select tools, select check now)
3) reboot your computer
4) log in with administrative rights
5) disable the anti-virus software temporary
6) install the product
7) enable the anti-virus software
8) defragment your disk (NOT if you are using a SSD)

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well it all looks like AES is not correctly installed. 

We advise you to re-install the product using these steps:

1) remove the product using the Windows Software control panel (do not manually delete the program files)
2) do a disk check (right click on the drive, select properties, select tools, select check now)
3) reboot your computer
4) log in with administrative rights
5) disable the anti-virus software temporary
6) install the product
7) enable the anti-virus software
8) defragment your disk (NOT if you are using a SSD)

Hi Mathijs, thank you again for your response. I have just got my solution through this link : 

and it's now working as it should. Thank you all again.

Regards,

Sanjay Khiani

Archived