help ND please

alucard1985

Hello everyone, I have a problem with that screen, it is necessary to clear the vc hd to gain more fps, please if anyone can help me? If vc hd the simulator is slower.

Original text 

hola a todos, tengo un problema con esa pantalla, es necesario desmarcar la casilla vc hd para ganar mas fps, por favor si alguien me puede ayudar? si marco vc hd el simulador es mas lento

-------------------------

atach images 

Please login to display this image.

Just now, Tom A320 said:

On your first screenshot, just check the "high-resolution 3D vc" check box. 

check hd 3d vc, simulator is more slow in fps, just need fix this... my pc is low resources.. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

In order to get the ND displayed correctly the "high-res" setting is a must. It will not work without it.

Your system should be able to handle the Airbus. You might wan't to lower some of the FSX settings (scenery/autogen/traffic/ai density) to increase the FPS.

8 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

In order to get the ND displayed correctly the "high-res" setting is a must. It will not work without it.

Your system should be able to handle the Airbus. You might wan't to lower some of the FSX settings (scenery/autogen/traffic/ai density) to increase the FPS.

Thank you for your answer, it is the solution that I was looking for was a chain of command to reduce the size of the ND to work correctly... a thousand thanks for everything

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived