Oslo/Gardermoen v.20 SODE issues

SAS330

Hello!

Im running P3D V4.1 and at Aerosofts Mega Airport Oslo v2.0, the heavy gates are not working. I either get "too far away from door", "too high for door" etc.

I have installed the Jetway-patch that I found on the forums: XML-file in SODE-directory (Programdata) etc etc, however, it doesnt look like it has worked! :(

Ive tried unticking and ticking back the scenery in scenery library, reloading SODE.... 

Have a look at the folders, and the pictures :)

Thanks in advance,

Ole Henrik Gilbo

Please login to display this image.

Hello, and thanks for the reply! 

This is the BBS A330, recently released for P3D v4. The aircraft is not the problem, as this occurs on the PMDG 737, 777 (200LR and 300ER) and 747.

I have installed the patch correctly, and also installed GSX-patch for correct door-alignment for the BBS330

Thanks,

Ole Henrik

8 hours ago, Jo Erlend said:

Hi, I'll look into this. Does this happen at all of the jetways or only at stand 50?

Hi! All the other gates where A320s, B737s, E190s etc. uses, all work superb! The non-schengen gates (48, 50, 53. 51 and 49) does not work with long haul aircrafts. Stand 51 is working with a 737, but not big aircrafts (Ive tried with the PMDGs) 

Pictures below are examples where they work!

Remember Color Air? :)

Thanks for the reply, and looking forward to hear from you!

Takk, Ole Henrik

I can dock jetway 50 to a 737 (don't have any heave iron on P3D yet) - try to move the plane a bit backwards. Maybe it's not the distance but the angle to the door.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4.11.2017 at 5:06 PM, data63 said:

I can dock jetway 50 to a 737 (don't have any heave iron on P3D yet) - try to move the plane a bit backwards. Maybe it's not the distance but the angle to the door.

I have tried that, also moving it way forwards from the line, and backwards as you suggest... Still getting the same issue with heavy airplanes that actually uses these stands IRL :)

Archived