Can't write to P3Dv4 documents

unc1rlm

with latest update....For some reason (in the export feature)  I can write to pmdg 737ngx but can't write to the P3dv4 files folder folder. I have it shared..any ideas. Now I do have it networked.

Bob M.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, unc1rlm said:

with latest update....

What specific update?

What else have you changed on your system?

What do you define as difference between "shared" and "networked"? Have you moved the documents folder onto some other machine or into the cloud?

PFPX hotfix 1.28.9i

I have networked and folders are shared..I can write to p3dv4.1 the pmdg folder 737ngx but can't write to the document folder for p3dv4 . I just installed the update this morning..so at a lose.

Thanks,

Bob M

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please post a screenshot (.png or .jpg file format) of the export window, showing the folder configuration along with the error message you get.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Your documents folder is wrong. It must not contain any program specific subfolders but just identify your documents folder.

Please login to display this image.

This results in a wrong export folder:

Please login to display this image.

So just remove the P3D part from your documents folder configuration.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived