Bergen how to get rid STATIC Aircraft ? P3DV4

Wieland1138

Tom's given some great advice, first be sure they truly static aircraft.

If they are....

Static aircraft can be added a few different ways, either via separate bgl and texture files, or the can be compiled into the airport BGL.  The former you can remove, but to remove from the latter you would have to decompile the airport BGL, remove the static aircraft and then recompile - a LOT OF WORK!  I don't have the Bergen scenery, so I have no idea how they added static aircraft.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes.

EDITED:  I meant to say AIRPORT BGL,  not AIRCRAFT BGL. Changed made in the above text.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Assuming you have disabled the ai traffic in your sim, have you also disabled the static aircraft correctly in the configurator? 

You need to un-tick the related checkbox and afterwards hit "install selected".

Please login to display this image.

On 29.10.2017 at 19:48, Jo Erlend sagte:

Also, that's a screenshot from Oslo, not Bergen?

bergen...

On 29.10.2017 at 17:48, Tom A320 sagte:

Assuming you have disabled the ai traffic in your sim, have you also disabled the static aircraft correctly in the configurator? 

You need to un-tick the related checkbox and afterwards hit "install selected".

Please login to display this image.

i know tom..but thank you

anyhow  i ddi all this and still had static aircrafts..

i now deleted my scenery.cfg and reinstalled bergen again, unchecked static aircraft and so far, no static aircrafts visible.

would be interesting if they appear again when i check the config tool now again

• Deputy Sheriffs

But still, the screenshot you posted is from Oslo, not Bergen. So maybe it was working all the time, but you were just checking at the wrong airport?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived