NavDataPro for Majestic Dash Q400 x64 P3D v4.1

szperacz

Hi

Just bought the complete NavDataPro + Charts with Majestic Q400 on mind. Didn't know that it doesn't work.

Any ETA on working NavDataPro with latest Q400?

Navigraph made an update to new database format few days ago: http://majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/3199/wrong-navdata-expiration-date-displayed

BTW. Great work with LIDO charts cloud app - in the browser application I can change the css as I like, so it's a big plus (if the only option was a windows application I wouldn't use it as too much screen space is wasted in it and there is no full screen possibility).

NavDataPro installer creates a "nd.mdb" file. Now, from what I see, a "nd.db3" is needed, new Dash doesn't read the nd.mdb.

Are you sure it's working for you? The dash isn't even in the P3D v4 section of the NavDataPro installer (it's in the P3D v3).

Maybe that's the problem - I've downloaded the P3D v3 NavDataPro Dash installer, I'll check if Dash is somewhere in the P3D v4 section again.

[edit]

No, no Dash for P3D v4 in NavDataPro installer - it cannot work for you in the newest Dash version, as the format changed.

Please login to display this image.

Or is there a newer version of NavDataPro installer with Dash x64 in it? My version is 1.0.5.0.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Cant check it for the next 2 weeks for being not at my sim PC; if noboday else jumps in here, please open a ticket at support@aerosoft.com.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hijack this thread:

Is it possible to return the NavDataPro Complete - One Year Access and ask for a refund (partial refund of course)? I have asked using a support ticket (227325) - but it was again deleted without any answer; I really don't know how your support works.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived