AMSTERDAM in trouble with textures

trisho0

Installed AS Mega Airport Amsterdam Schiphol EHAM  for FSX Acceleration SP2. I loaded the FSX default Aircreation Trike Ultralight on runway 18L then I started flying to take a look around the airport but the terrain started gradually changing weird as per screenshot shows. The runways and ground doesn't look right. How can be fixed?

Please login to display this image.

Do you have FTX Vector installed?  If so, open the FTX Vector Configurator, select Airport Elevation Correction Tab, run the Automatic correction, and if EHAM doesn't show in the Disabled column thrn please type EHAM on the left, click on EHAM, the then click on  Disable to move EHAM to the right column. Then select save, and then jump back into the airport to see if the problem is corrected.

If you don't have FTX Vector then are you using anything else which might affect the mesh in that area?

13 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

If you don't have FTX Vector then are you using anything else which might affect the mesh in that area?

First, many thanks for helping me on this. I don't have FTX Vector. I do have UT2, UTX, FEX and FSceneFSX-TotalPack.

From FSX scenery settings I moved Mesh Resolution from 38 m to 76 m and it helped but not resolved as expected (screenshot taken). Or, maybe the scenery was designed as is.

Another shot telling that something is weird with EHAM. FSX scenery settings might be wrong. Runways very poor details and overlapping 

Also, from the airport parking area, objects appears when the aircraft is very close. Objects can't be seeing from far normal view as with other sceneries.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello, you EHAM does really look very strange.

1. Is there any other EHAM active, maybe from NL2000?

2. Is there any other AFCAD of EHAM from another addon(traffic for example)?

3. Is there a config option inside UTX where you can deactivate EHAM?

4. Is the scenery library priority correct?

5. have you tried reinstall with admin rights?

6. Please upload your scenery.cfg as attachement. C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX  (hidden folder)

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 3:17 AM, masterhawk said:

1. Is there any other EHAM active, maybe from NL2000?

I had installed sometime ago, Aerosoft and FlyTampa both Amsterdam EHAM but activated only FlyTampa. Deactivated later FlyTampa to activate the Aerosoft Amsterdam. It is when I found weird EHAM scenery. I deleted the FlyTampa from FSX Scenery listing but not resolved Aerosoft Amsterdam yet. Then I uninstalled Flytampa complete. Launched FSX and Aerosoft worked as voila!

Found 2 scenery same airport shouldn't exist in FSX even not activated in scenery listing. Even if the airport is deleted from scenery listing. So, MUST be only one EHAM installed.

I wonder how FlyTampa didn't show me the same weird ground as Aerosoft.

• Deputy Sheriffs
28 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

I had installed sometime ago, Aerosoft and FlyTampa both Amsterdam EHAM but activated only FlyTampa. Deactivated later FlyTampa to activate the Aerosoft Amsterdam. It is when I found weird EHAM scenery. I deleted the FlyTampa from FSX Scenery listing but not resolved Aerosoft Amsterdam yet. Then I uninstalled Flytampa complete. Launched FSX and Aerosoft worked as voila!

Found 2 scenery same airport shouldn't exist in FSX even not activated in scenery listing. Even if the airport is deleted from scenery listing. So, MUST be only one EHAM installed.

I wonder how FlyTampa didn't show me the same weird ground as Aerosoft.

You sholud also consider, that some files are in [FS_ROOT]\Scenery\World\scenery

And then activating/deactivating in library does not affect these files.

Archived