'rare performance drop' occured, slew fixes it! (Discus K?)

Akos Bohus

I'm really not sure, but may others have experienced too a wierd frames drop with DiscusK ver110- my rest fleet is not involved with this defect, described below!

My system does not flamed with Airbus 318/319 XE, however my specs allow max 20fps freedom. ord.no.#1704480SIMMARKET

So, when I fly the DiscusK after loading and entering into the VC view, the whole screen performance turns into about 1 frames per second status, even with pan view changes and external views are broken too. Now I hit 'y' and 'F4' and 'y' again, and everything runs fine. [slew mode]. (issue occurs more often in bad wheather, in clear this lagging load durate dynamically 2 seconds)

Possible dx9 corruption happens and it impacts with DiscusK only? The aircract loads in standig, hovering position and may until wing touches the gound, heavy graphic load is on deployment?

Thank You! : (

fsx_cfg_graph_part.txt

59 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Are you sure pause does not do the same as slew? They could be just allowing the sim to catch up.

Thanks for the quick reply Mathijs! Not, unfortunately. But two times of Reset Flight sometimes helps.

Archived