Any news for Torp - Sandefjord ?

ComSimPilot

Hello,

As all the newer Aerosoft sceneries for Norway (Bergen, Tromsø, Værnes) have been converted, I'd like to ask again if this airport is considered to be released for P3d v4 anytime soon.

Regards,

Ifikratis 

3 hours ago, Walter Almaraz said:

Hello,

All of them are already compatible with P3Dv4 :)

Regards,

Walter

All of the others, yes. That's what he said. However, Sandefjord isn't P3D v4 compatible yet.

I can guess the reason why. All other Norwegian sceneries have been done by Jo Erlend Sund, but Sandefjord has been done by Joakim Tychesen. Jo Erlend made his sceneries compatible, Joakim didn't.

Is he going to convert his sceneries to P3D v4? I don't know. I hope he will, but I can't say for sure.

By the way, Sandefjord is by far not the only Aerosoft scenery that isn't P3D compatible yet. There are over 200+ projects that need to be looked into. This is going to take a while, so for every scenery not yet converted there is still hope.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Beside Torp Sandefjord X it is also Svalbard Longyear X. Joakim has been quiet lately so I wouldn't expect any specific updates of these sceneries too soon.

On the other hand I haven't encountered any problems after installing the latest versions into P3Dv4. 

Thank you for your replies. I hope this thread or Aerosoft could persuade Joakim to deliver the product for P3D v4. However I'll give it a try using the latest  current installer as per Tom suggestion.

EDIT: Thank you Tom, I tried to install with the current installer in P3D v4.1 and it seems to work fine, day and night :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Stavanger is as far as I know know the oldest of all AS airports in Norway. An update is due anyway, even without P3Dv4. 

But as the formerly oldest airport (ENVA) also got lots of love from Jo I am optimistic about the future of Stavanger. 

And with this I am going to close this topic, as we long have left the original topic ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived