CFD "Not connected"

Lennart1948

Hello together,

Me and a friend want to fly shared cockpit. We have hamachi startet as an administrator, also get a ping from each other and we also have the same version of the Airbus (We downloaded it just a few days ago again).

Now when we step into P3D V3,4 we select the same livery and start the flight. Standing at the airport, we switch into the turn arround state and get into the second MCDU to connect. I select Master he selects slave. I enable the connection and so does he. Other than it should be it does not say Connected however it says "Not connected" in this white font. We have the IP 4 copied into the configurator and in the configurator we also have the exact same settings. In Hamachi we have the same port settings and have enabled all data traffic.

I can't really see what we are doing wrong. Any suggestions ?

Greetings, Lennart

Where did you guys purchase the Airbus from?

If you purchased from Steam, there is a problem with the Steam Installation that prevents Connected Flight Deck from working.  I would recommend getting a refund from Steam and purchasing the Airbus from Aerosoft.

If you purchased the Airbus from any other source other than Steam, then you should be fine.  Be sure you both disabled any security software prior to installing the Airbus, have Windows User Account Control (UAC) slider set all the way down, and run the Airbus installer "As Admin".  Also be sure you both have the same NavData and that is is selected in the Configurator.

If you done all of the above, then Hamachi is giving you problems (normal).  I don't support Hamachi (and Aerosoft no longer recommends it), but instead highly recommend using Port Forwarding.  For more information on this and troubleshooting your connection, please see the OVPA Guides pinned to the top of this forum.

Please write back to let me know how you make out!

Best wishes.

It shouldn't be a problem with Hamachi since we get a ping from each other.

We use V3.4. My friend and I bought it from Simmarket and with another friend there are no problems. 

All the other things above have been done. 

I will have a look into port forwarding whatever that is...

1 minute ago, Lennart1948 said:

But that's only the problem wth him. With another friend I don't have this and everything works as it should be

I understand.

Please read the OVPA Guides, they will help and educate you on some important things regarding Shared Cockpit/Connected Flight Deck.

Best wishes.

Archived