EGLL Pro update

skysurfer

Hi. 

I am trying to update Heathrow for P3D4 and the ReadMe file says I have to overwrite the old files and folders. I cannot find where is EGLL files and scenery folders are. I have googled possible locations but it is not there either.

Thanks. 

• Developer

Below you P3D V4 folder, you will find a Ecosystem/Aerosoft/Mega Airport London-Heathrow Professional Subfolder.

Alternative you can redownload the installer now in Version 1.01 an deinstall and reinstall the Product.

• Developer

hi Edward,

please don't open an new thread, when yours is still open.

1.) Which P3D Version you using, V4.0 or V4.1?

2.) Please restart the Simmand check again if the apron is so bright, as it happens sometimes, that the Effects are loaded twice

3.) Stop P3D and start EGLLConfig and uncheck all Dynlights to check, that the Apron is dark after the Restart of P3D, so not that the scenery is now twice installed.

Hi Oliver. 

I thought this lights brightness was a separate issue. Sorry. 

Back to lights. I have P3D v4.1

If I turn Dynlights then apron looks normal. If I turn Dynlight back then the apron is too bright again. I wonder if these Dynlight brightness is more P3D issue other than the scenery itself.  

• Developer

The question is not if the apron looks "normal" when you turn off the dynlights in the Configtool. 

The question is, if it is turned of, is you aircraft still lighted by dynamic lights. Because in this case, then the dynlight files are maybe double existing in you installation. If the apron looks ok and you aircraft is dark when place it at the gates there, then the dynlights are not double and we have to check, why it is so extrem bright there.

On 10/22/2017 at 10:00 PM, OPabst said:

The question is, if it is turned of, is you aircraft still lighted by dynamic lights...

If I switch dynlights off then externally the aircraft is still lighted but not as much as with dynlight On. Virtual cockpit looks pretty dark with dynlight off which is what I expect. If I switch dynlight On then the cockpit it very bright. To me it is too bright but may be it is supposed to be like that. I jumspseat in the cockpit time after time so I know how the VC looks at night. To me it is a bit bright with dynlight On. 

• Developer

When you uncheck the Dynlights in the config Tool and the Aircraft is still not black in the outsite view at night (not dask or dawn), you have an issue of double installed scenery or something like that.

This is what I have now:

No dynlyghts:

Please login to display this image.

With dynlights:

Please login to display this image.

I am using PTA 2.60 with new preset, look to me PTA has made a difference (not sure though), but in both cases it looks good to me. 

• Developer

Please keep in mind, that the HDR Settings effect the brightness too. HDR Brightness >1.0 makes no sense for me, as all Autogenbuilings are to bright too then.

Archived