[P3Dv4.1] Barcelona Professional: add some parkings to LELL airport?

Er!k

Hello Aerosoft/SimWings,

In the Barcelona scenery also Sabadell LELL is included, together with an AFCAD file. However, this file does not contain any parkings, so AI is never visible there. I have some GA traffic at this airport but now I cannot see it. Can you please add some parking spots at LELL?

It should be fairly easy to add some parking spaces yourself using ADE 1.75 (the P3Dv4 compatible version). As long as the parking spots are connected with the taxiway, it should also allow AI traffic to use them. You could even use an avialable LELL AFCAD as template, there is one on avsim. Just do NOT use the avsim AFCAD together with the Aerosoft scenery, this would for sure result in strange errors.

19 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry at this moment there are no such plans.

Sorry to hear that. In the past I used to do this myself in FSX using Airport Studio. Litteraly took me a few minutes. Now on P3D v4 I can only do this without reference on the airport...

• 1 year later...
On 10/31/2017 at 9:41 AM, Er!k said:

Sorry to hear that. In the past I used to do this myself in FSX using Airport Studio. Litteraly took me a few minutes. Now on P3D v4 I can only do this without reference on the airport...

cloud you please show a picture of the sabadell airport included please? i have barcelona from sim wings. If sabadel is acceptable i will purchase this

cheers

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 10/31/2017 at 1:41 AM, Er!k said:

Using Querer's suggestion of ADE 1.75 and the appropriate SDK which is available with your P3D download, you have the needed visual reference to the airport. ADE 1.75 is available as a free download here.

• Developer

The afcad of LELL was already changed with Version V1.10, so he can be used by the user or AI, but is not detailed build. 

Please login to display this image.

Afcad fits to the photoground and has Taxiways and Parkpostions now, which the default one does not have.

Archived