[P3Dv4.1] LEBL Barcelona Pro and Autogen

masterhawk

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi @Autopiloth,

I have one question. Is this intended or I'm missing something?

My System is running all sliders max.

I'm using full set of ORBX, but that is in the library where it belongs.

Please login to display this image.

If I watch the offical screenshots, I see more autogen:

• Developer

You´re right. There´s lot more autogen than those visible on your screenshots. Our official screens are made with autogen set to max and show how it should look.
But unfortunatly I don´t have any good idea what causes your missing autogen with all sliders set to max (really?)
Long time ago in FSX we had problems with "Streetlight" Add ons using legacy objects which prevented the display of autogen buildings.
The only tip I have right now is to check if Barcelona is above all ORBX stuff or if the amount of autogen objects per cell is limited in your cfg.

Probably related to other (non P3Dv4) addons screwing up the autogen entries?
I've seen this on my personal sim with the ORBX autogen a few times when I tried to install non v4 sceneries by pointing their installers to the v4 location.

Hello everybody.

I have the same problem with the brand new Barcelona. In the city center a lot of autogen is missing (see screenshot).

I had the same problem with ORBX Germany South and West, and here MK-Studios' Fuerteventura was the bad guy (with the new patch from MK everything is all right). So I've done the same I did with the ORBX autogen: I've disabled all xml-sceneries (the topmost unchangable sceneries in the library). Nothing happened, still no autogen. LEBL is topmost in the library and was the last I've installed. Don't know what else to do.

Greetings from Munich

Alexander

Archived