How to get PFPX to work with Flight Sim Labs A320X P3d v4.1?

With the P3Dv4 release saving the OFP to the AOC service does not work here, it looks as if the PFPX OFP cannot be parsed. It appears in the folder on save and is then removed.

Additionally the service does not look to be configured for P3Dv4 files, this can be resolved by the instruction posted on the FSL forum here

A workaround I'm using however is to export  .pln to the AOC service folder \FSLabs\AOCService\Uplink\127.0.0.1-4555-NAV1711001

EDIT: you can also try saving the PFPX format OFP to the documents\FSLabs Data\Routes folder

• 1 month later...

I cannot see it as a PFPX issue.

Saving the OFP to documents\FSLabs Data\Routes works, the FSL AOC service reads the file.

Saving to the \AOCService\Uplink ( network setup ) does not, it does not parse the file correctly.

As I don't have PFPX setup on the sim PC I cannot test the print function.

The PFPX OFP is a FlighsimSoft file not specifically created for FSL.

I tried Simbrief's uplink last night and it worked perfectly,i compared the PFPX OFP and the Simbrief's file i downloaded and it seems that they are using different formats,i've been looking at FSlabs forums and it seems that they overhauled the AOC system and that they are testing it at the moment.

I just export to

Prepar3d v4 files folder and use the v2 export line - see pic

I delete the nos from the route name: eg EGCCLOWI01 to EGCCLOWI and then export my plan to various folders using my network - then use "co rte" on the init page in the FMC.

Please login to display this image.

This works and puts sids and stars in FMC etc- appears to use a diff encoding - or something.

Archived