CRJ Too many problems

In no particular order:

1. Navigraph updates but the FMC doesn't appear to accept the data - it keeps the old nav dates. 

2. Switch pushing - often gets stuck in the hand hold mode - won't release

3. For no reason other than to annoy the stupid thing decided to set itself into turnaround mode. This was unhelpful as I was on final at 1000ft at the time; suddenly without engines. 

4. Alt mode deactivates randomly; usually at the least convenient time,. 

5. Nav Radios randomly tune themselves to other frequencies, either to thin air or to VOR's not on my route, removing those that are on my route, including ILS frequencies, minutes before intercept. 

6. The throttle issue with FSUIPC - your instructions online don't work. Of course using the P3D direct route means that ALL other FSUIPC commands have to be re-wrked to avoid conflicts with the sim - ridiculous. 

7. The EFB doesn't send landing speeds to the ref on the speed ribbon. 

It is the single most aggravating P3d addon I have ever bought. It's a shame because it looks good and has great features - none of which are any good if the fundamentals don't work. 

I bought from Just Flight who direct me to you. Who's issuing me with the refund?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you sure you do everything correct? Last Sunday you asked for help with the paint kit and problems with opening it in Photo Shop. The answer was and still is that you have to extract the .psd file from the downloaded .7z archive first.

Beside the fact that you never came back to your previous topic to say at least thank you, this leaves me wondering if you really know what you are doing, for example with Navigraph. And if your overall system is in a proper state. If I would try to help you with your problems I would start with a lot of basics first.

As you have a contract with Just Flight you would have to talk with them about a refund. If you get that is totally up to them. But actually asking for a refund without asking for help first doesn't increase the chances for a refund (IMHO) ...

2 hours ago, mattwilkins1 said:

In no particular order:

1. Navigraph updates but the FMC doesn't appear to accept the data - it keeps the old nav dates. 

3. For no reason other than to annoy the stupid thing decided to set itself into turnaround mode. This was unhelpful as I was on final at 1000ft at the time; suddenly without engines. 

4. Alt mode deactivates randomly; usually at the least convenient time,. 

5. Nav Radios randomly tune themselves to other frequencies, either to thin air or to VOR's not on my route, removing those that are on my route, including ILS frequencies, minutes before intercept. 

6. The throttle issue with FSUIPC - your instructions online don't work. Of course using the P3D direct route means that ALL other FSUIPC commands have to be re-wrked to avoid conflicts with the sim - ridiculous. 

7. The EFB doesn't send landing speeds to the ref on the speed ribbon. 

It is the single most aggravating P3d addon I have ever bought. It's a shame because it looks good and has great features - none of which are any good if the fundamentals don't work. 

I bought from Just Flight who direct me to you. Who's issuing me with the refund?

Very sorry to hear you're having issues.  Like Tom, I can say with confidence that the problem is either your system or how you installed the CRJ.  We have thousands of customers who aren't having any of those issues - in fact none of those have ever been reported, until now.

I have countless hours flying the CRJ, and I can assure you that everyone of the problems you're unfortunately suffering has something to do with your system or the CRJ installation.  Remember, high end third party Flight Sim products aren't plug-n-play, and one really has to go over the instructions pretty carefully both when installing and when operating the software.

Regarding the refund, it stands to reason that you'd have to get that from where you purchased the product.  They know that all too well, so I'll have to assume they sent you here for technical support. If that's what you want then we're happy to help.

I absolutely love tearing up the sky in the CRJ!

Best wishes.

This is a FSX/P3D "Feature" also present in most other addon aircraft and not a particular Aerosoft CRJ700/900 problem !

Are You sure that this isn´t due to the MCDU autotuning VOR's for positional updates ?

Strange ... I have done numreous flights from A to B with no problems. That said that there aren´t any bugs left, but none of them really showstoppers.

We still got a few updates after release and I´m sure more are in the pipeline.

FinnJ

• Deputy Sheriffs

Matt, next time you come here you might simply ask for help with your problems instead of telling us you are only after a refund. Maybe that would help motivate people taking the time to work things out with you.

In order to get help, you need to ask for it. It's that simple.

Archived