Vibration with BUTTKICKER problem...

gilles_binche

Hello,

I do not know if this is the right place for this post, but here's my problem.

I use BUTTKICKER Games 2 for a while now without worries about a system its 2.1, with the A318/319/320/321 of aerosoft, Opus and a Realtek sound Manager. As a result of a relocation, I have more vibration when I'm a virtual cockpit mode. However with the view to engines or wings, no worries, it works well (What reassures me that it isn't the BK who died! (J)

On the REALTEK Manager, I stay in stereo with virtual surround, otherwise I have no sounds ATC.

If I go to 5.1, by disabling the big not installed, ca does not work or more.

In configurations FSX (sound) I selected both for sounds that voice, the realtek (hau-speaker or headset jack).

Does anyone have an idea of the cause or solution to propose? A very big thank you,

Gilles

• Deputy Sheriffs

We'll leave this open for awhile in case someone with this setup can help, but since this is an unusual hardware add-on, going to Buttkicker's customer support is likely to get you the best answer. Here's a link to their US support site. For other countries, just search for "buttkicker gamer2" (just the text within the quotes).

Thank you for your answers... 

I tried the shot, in case someone would already have this "failure" but I think I'll go 2 weeks to reset my pc and do a clean reinstall of fsx.

May I ask, Mathijs, to consider the replacement of fsx, if he must justify his status on prepard3d to buy a license, pro or academic ?

Given that I bought about 120 airports and addons, it would be stupid to lose everything...

Thank you

Archived