Hotfix 28.9i issue

Hi Guys,

First post here I think as Iv'e never experienced any issues with PFPX in all the years Iv'e been using it. 

However the latest build, 9i regularly pauses whilst it does something in the background. When this happens there is a message down in the bottom left hand corner saying wait or hit esc to abort. I am unable to do anything with the program during this & it can do it for a while. In actual time it's probably only up to 20 secs however this never happened previously. 

I rolled back to my previous build (non hotfix) & the problem does not occur.

I have updated the Microsoft VC Redist as suggested elsewhere to fix issues & have checked to ensure my Virus program has the PFPX folder excluded & not interfering so I'm a bit lost as to what is causing this.

Any suggestions?

I'm having an issue with the latest hotfix that the WX and Tracks are constantly updating. They're showing current/correct info, but there's a yellow triangle with a exclamation point, followed every few seconds by "updating"... This causes pauses in the program

5 minutes ago, bjratchf said:

I'm having an issue with the latest hotfix that the WX and Tracks are constantly updating. They're showing current/correct info, but there's a yellow triangle with a exclamation point, followed every few seconds by "updating"... This causes pauses in the program

With PFPX closed you could try deleting the content of the TEMP folder located \Public\Documents\PFPX Data\, then restart.

4 hours ago, srcooke said:

With PFPX closed you could try deleting the content of the TEMP folder located \Public\Documents\PFPX Data\, then restart.

That appears to have fixed it Stephen.

Thanks for the replies guys, unfortunately deleting the temp file has not worked for me. PFPX continuously keeps telling me to wait while it does something. Doesn't indicate what it is doing. Very annoying!

Archived