Approaching Innsbruk

russ kent

Sorry if this has been brought up before. If it has, instead of moaning, please provide link as there are 260 odd pages in this section and search never threw up results.

I have no runway texture and no lights at LOWI. I have tried reinstall and moving around in scenery priority. I have also added the texture update. please help.

thanks

Russ

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Which version of LOWI?

Which exact version of FSX?

What other scenery addons are installed?

Which OS?

Hardware (CPU, Graphiccard, RAM)?

As the scenery is quite old, maybe these 2 topics give you some hints:

It has worked in the past just fine. I recently reinstalled and is fine with day textures.

Also, its ok if I load at LOWI both day and night. Seems to be when flying in to Innsbruck.

FSX Delux sp2

LOWIX 1.20

FSglobal 2010

VFR Photo scenery X England & Wales

Maderia X

Ibiza X

PMDG 737 - 747 - 777

Windows 7 64bit

AMD phenom x6 1090t

6gb ram

2x Nvidia Geforce 9500gt

• Deputy Sheriffs

When it has worked in the past, then something must be different in your current setup. Maybe another scenery causes some trouble. to find out, deactivate all sceneries except LOWI to see if the problem still occures, then activate one by one. Also put the scenery on top of the library.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived