QualityWings 787 - expected landing date?

TomcatUK

Please can you provide an estimate when you expect NavDataPro to include a Quality Wings 787 compatible export option?

I'd love to avoid creating flight plans manually in my simulator again!

Many thanks,

Thank you @Mathijs Kok and @Guenter Zehnel.

On reading the QW787 forum posts, it looks like some people have use navdata, but there is a difference with the folder path (i think there is another level added compared with their 757 product for example).

Quote from a recent post from QW787 support forum: "Navigraph's installer is installing the new AIRAC into the folder FSX\QualityWings\Navdata

But the 787 is reading the Airac data from FSX\QualityWings\QW787\Navdata

Copy the entire contents of the FSX\QualityWings\Navdata folder, and paste it into FSX\QualityWings\QW787\Navdata

(The BAe146/RJ's and 757 are reading the data in FSX\QualityWings\Navdata"

The solution I feel is to have a specific 787 option added to NavdataPro so that the user can select a diffferent path for 787 compared with the other two QW products currently supported in NavDataPro for FSX/FSX:SE.

I will happily beta test this if you want to check this works before it is released to the full community.

Regards,

Arne

• 4 weeks later...

FYI .. I have successfully imported the latest AIRAC cycle by selecting QualityWings 757 option and then adjusting the path. I had to place it one higher than I expected in the tree as it creates its own ‘navdata’ sub folder. I have NOT tested a route yet though (just the navdata is no longer warning it is out of date on the FMC and current AIRAC Cycle and expiry date are now displayed). :-)

This workaround is fine for me as I don’t have the QW757, but would cause a problem to NavdataPro customers who have both products. Please provide an update to NDP soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived