Ground Ops in 4.1

On 18.10.2017 at 10:23 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

What you mean with ground operation? I checked and all seems to work fine.

Time to time, if i using Dave for "Wheel Blocks" or "Ground Power" i can't it on, at this moment CRJ in EDDT and now i can't off it. If any logs in model tell me where and i'll send 'em)

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to be experiencing a similar issue. Once I turn on the ground power, whenever I go to remove along with the blocks. It won't let me. I am currently only using APU for this reason. If there is a solution please do tell.

6 hours ago, nealmac said:

Are you on version 1.0.1.1? I had this issue before, but since updating to the latest versin (and adding the hotfix afterwards) I haven't had this problem. 

Yes. Also have a problem when start APU, need to click on button several times. Never saw this problems in P3Dv3 and P3Dv4, only in v4.1.

I had the same problem. I downloaded the aircraft only yesterday, so I assume it is the latest version. Problem is, I cannot reproduce the behavior. Sometimes I cannot put the Chocks on, the next flight it works. Same with the APU.

On November 3, 2017 at 1:19 PM, nealmac said:

Are you on version 1.0.1.1? I had this issue before, but since updating to the latest versin (and adding the hotfix afterwards) I haven't had this problem. 

Yes i have updated it to the latest version. It only happens in p3d v4.x

Just an update. I'm not sure what the issue was, the problem is resolved.

Steps to resolve:

1) Uninstall CRJ completely, including any folders that dont get automatically uninstalled.

2) restart pc and disable virus scanner

3) install with admin rights.

4) Restart pc

5) Defrag pc (optional based on hard drive)

The reinstall has resolved other issues for me, such as:

-lighting

-FPS(surprisingly)

-flight plan following correctly.

Archived