Use upgrade service using a mobile phone

WebMaximus

Isn't it possible to use the so called upgrade service using a mobile phone?

Looking at each product it had a tab called upgrade service with the information that you need to fill in the old serial number in the voucher field during checkout but I couldn't find that voucher field anywhere. I went all the way to the point where I was supposed to press pay now using PayPal.

Maybe you can only use the upgrade service when you're on a computer? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Richard, 

I can't conform that. I just used the Chrome browser on my mobile phone to add the new Barcelona into the basket and went to the check out page. 

In the middle of the check out page is the regular voucher field. 

What browser are you using on your phone? 

Hi Tom,

Just gave it another go and now I do see the voucher field so guess you shouldn't go shopping in the middle of the night ;)

Noticed one other thing though, the limitation where you can only use one voucher per order. This seems like a rather stupid limitation to me having to place multiple separate orders when you have a bunch of products you would like to upgrade. Not sure what would be the problem matching more than one serial key to the products in your basket?

Well, at least now I know how to proceed.

Have a great day Tom and thanks for reaching out to help me!

Archived