Prepar 3D v4 Release?

paulb

I have all three Lightning packs which I use in FSX. They are excellent! Is there any news of the release of the official P3Dv4 versions?

I note from other posts here that people have done a cut and paste to get them into v4, but ideally I would prefer to do a straight install.

4 hours ago, paulb said:

I have all three Lightning packs which I use in FSX. They are excellent! Is there any news of the release of the official P3Dv4 versions?

I note from other posts here that people have done a cut and paste to get them into v4, but ideally I would prefer to do a straight install.

Hi Paul

The F3 and F6 versions are pre P3Dv4  so there is no dedicated installer for them, but the T5 has the v4 option, that will shortly be amended though to include the 64 bit .dll  changes.

All three can simply be copied and pasted straight from FSX to your P3dv4 folders though, and that way any additional textures go with them.

You do need to copy and  move the lit_.fx  and the lit.wav sounds from FSX to their respective P3D folders as well.

Why don't you give it a go ..... If you get stuck we will always give you a hand.

regards

Dave R

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2017 at 9:38 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

I hope to update the installers this week.

Any sign of progress on that? Last time I checked then the available installers were all still dated 2016.

Archived