Airbus problems!

Hello! 

When I’m at cruising attitude the Airbus flips out starts speeding up and banks up! Master warning starting screaming at me! Anyone else had this? 

Cheers. 

That should be the overspeed protection and the Fly-by-wire trying to get the speed down again with pitching up (pitch=climb/descent; bank=roll left/right) and setting less thrust... However, I don‘t know why the aircraft should speed up, when you have Autothrottle in use correctly! Please verify, that the A/THR pushbutton on the FCU lights up green, throttles are in the Climb notch and THR CLB is displayed on the upper left corner of the PFD!

I don‘t know how new or old you are to Airbus aircraft, but they handle many things different than Boeing!!! Also the throttle logic follows another approach. If you are new to the Bus please work yourself through the included manuals...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please provide a screenshot of your PFD/ND from the moment the problems start. That will tell if you went into ALPHA FLOOR protection during take-off.

Archived