Aerosoft EGCC missing ground textures

Forum user

I have installed Aerosoft EGCC(manchester) for Prepar3d and I am missing ground textures with default buildings protruding the aerosoft ones. Some of the apron uses correct textures but suddenly the terrible photorealistic ones pop up. I am using FTX Global and ORBX england.

Please login to display this image.

default buildings block parking spaces ->

Please login to display this image.

did you check if the EGCC files in ORBX ENG are disabled? (and ORBX ENG is below EGCC)

also check for othe EGCC AFCADs (e.g. MT6 or some other traffic addon)

• Deputy Sheriffs

How did you solve the problem?

What version of P3D are you running?

Did you check teh recommendations regarding the Orbx products (order in scenery library etc....)

I disabled the ftx england BGL's and put manchester at the top of my scenery list. I am trying to get this working in P3D V4 as I've already got the non-proffesional heathrow working in v4. I've heard that others have had ground texture problems at aerosoft airports and I am looking for a fix to it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived