P3D v4.1 Add-on compatibility

luko0211

Hello there!

First I hope, I am using the right forum thread and there weren´t any threads like this before.

So now my question: As you might all know, Lockheed Martin released v4.1 yesterday. The update should fix some issues and so on. Do you know if the Aerosoft-Sceneries are compatible? I don´t really want to install the update just to recognize that the add-ons are not working ;) .

Would be great if you could answer that question.

Greetings

Lukas

• Deputy Sheriffs

I hope you do not expect not even 24 hours after LM released v4.1 already a complete list of all P3Dv4 compatible products being retested with v4.1?

In general the compatibility is given for the major release, i.e. v4, which includes v4.0, v4.1, and so on. But...

Of course no one is able to give a 100% guarantee for that, as no one except LM knows what they might change (willingly or unwillingly) between such minor updates.

So if you want to be sure you should simply wait a few days and monitor the forums here for any problem reports for the add-ons you own. 

I for example will definitely wait for the next SIMstarter update as I learned yesterday through the forums here that it needs an update to become compatible with v4.1.

vor 1 minute, Tom A320 sagte:

I hope you do not expect not even 24 hours after LM released v4.1 already a complete list of all P3Dv4 compatible products being retested for with v4.1?

No, of course not! But thank you for the fast reply. I also want to wait for a few days/weeks then.

vor 47 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

At this moment we do not know of any incompatibility. 

OK, thanks! I have now simply tried it and it really seems as everything is working fine. 

Archived