The Body of the Aircraft is darker than the Nose

thunfischbaum

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have the correct names for the textures? Check that after EX320 you have NEO, it should look like this EX320NEO for all the textures. This is from top of my head, so I might be wrong. You could post a picture with your texture folder. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just a hint: you can attach your screenshots/images directly to your posts here (note the paperclip below the text field).

No need to urge users to head over to another server plus lowering security settings in order to see your pictures.

Be sure to include a texture.cfg from the current Airbusses with your paint.

If you still included one of the Airbus X Extended you will get the dark fuselage.

Copy one from our existing repaints of the Airbus, such as our house livery, as the folder structure had changed compared to the Airbus X Extended.

I've made a complete new repaint now, with texture cfg and its working now, Is there a possiblity that this has to do with the 3D Shading group in the paintkits? Because Iam disabling them every time completely because I cant see the actual repaint...

Archived