Mathijs Kok

Köln/Bonn airport preview

Wow! This looks really impressive!!!

Will the new version of Cologne be only for P3D or also for FSX?

Are there any similar plans for Hannover maybe?

Kind Regards,

Daniel

Oh my, finally:D:D:D!!!!!! What great news to start off the new week and what amazing realism.

Don't bash me please :rolleyes:, but will there be suppprt for P3D V3 as well?

Thanks in advance!

Versions for P3Dv3 and FSX is also definitely planned! The difference in features between the platforms is not certain at the moment, but hopefully it should be doable without too much downgrading compared to P3Dv4.

• Upvote 4

Vor 1 Stunde, Jo Erlend sagte:

Versions for P3Dv3 and FSX is also definitely planned! The difference in features between the platforms is not certain at the moment, but hopefully it should be doable without too much downgrading compared to P3Dv4.

Wow, thanks for the clarification. I'm sure the 32bit product will be wonderful as all of your past project have been!

Definitely looking forward to this!

• Upvote 1

Fantastic news, including the fact that FSX will be supported as well! And it's also great that you, Jo, expand your great work to Germany! If I could wish for another German airport to get the @Jo Erlend treatment, it would be Munich. It's in dire need of an update and of someone who treats every destination with a great eye for details and lots of love. ;) But for a start, I will be perfectly happy with Cologne/Bonn. ;-)

By the way, @Mathijs Kok: I suppose the people of Bonn (at least those who come by this forum) will be eternally grateful if you add the city to the forum title. As a former German capital, I guess they are happy if they are not forgotten in the name of their joint airport with Cologne. ;)

• Upvote 3

Once again a master class in scenery. Jo, how do you make scenery that look so good it makes you want to slap your...self. Looks great. Cant wait.:goodluck_s:

Thanks Jo for your instant reply, and I'm happy to say: You got yourself a new costumer (aka me:D)!

vor 18 Stunden , FWAviation sagte:

If I could wish for another German airport to get the @Jo Erlend treatment, it would be Munich. It's in dire need of an update and of someone who treats every destination with a great eye for details and lots of love.

The more "Munichs" the better. My home airport:wub::wub:

As a big fan of Jo's work (esp. Trondheim) this will be a day one purchase for me. And to Jo: thx for a little insight in your development process. it is often the little things that let a scenery shine, and you clearly are commited to very high quality standards. One question though: Do you plan to update Svolvaer and Alta in the near future? I think in these days where our sim is changing every three years or so (and thus getting better, so no regrets) providing updates - even with a fee - (maybe more of a discussion for the general section :ph34r:) becomes a quality label for developers too (thx. for my Tromso and Bergen in v4).

That said: when is it ready? And will it have wingflex? :D

37 minutes ago, Tom_L said:

And will it have wingflex?

Yes! I am sure you will be able to bend the wings of some parked A330 Betas... ;)

• Upvote 2

vor 8 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

Damn....  incredible work!!!  Best I think I've ever seen!!!

So true. Who can beat this scenery? Even if I´ve never been to Cologne before I know this scenery will be the best on the market for quite a while. Hopefully @Jo Erlend will continue with the German airports.