SimWings EGLL Pro HDR Lighting Issues

Hello all,

I have recently purchased EGLL Professional made by SimWings and I have been fairly aware of the HDR issues in the Non-Pro airports of theirs such as LEMG, LEPA, etc. Anyways, it was said that these issues would be fixed in the upcoming Pro versions, yet here again they are encountered again. The first screenshot is with HDR, second one is without. I am desperatly awaiting a solution as this was promised to be fixed in the Professional lineup.

Many Thanks,

Daniel

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

The scenery was tested with and without HDR an never seen that. So there must be another component/setting generating the issue at some PC.

Both of you screenshots looks not normal for me.

Can you please post a screen of the lighting settings you use?

Which graphic driver version you have?

Can you try to delete the shader cache folder (sorry, have no pc here, can not provide the path)

Seems like this dude has the same issue as me. My version is a clean version of V4. Reinstalled SimWings EGLL Pro again, issue still persistent.

HDR: Brightness 1.30, Bloom: 0.80, Saturation: 1.00.

Drivers: 387.92.

Many Thanks,

Daniel

40 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Are you sure this 'dude' has default shaders etc?

Not sure however I have cleaned out my shaders aswell twice. Issues still persistent.

3 hours ago, Autopiloth said:

Please see my answer in the other thread

Thank you so much for the quick response!

Many Thanks,

Daniel

Archived