online live moving map for all

Aloha!

What I am looking for is a live moving map not for my local pc or network ( there I use Little Navmap or X-Plane Map) but an internet based method to show my current flight activities to i.e. my friends or in this case to our club without much effort or costs.

With a quick search I've found SimBuddy as a free solution ( registration and login needed and free version with 10sec-update...that's ok).

Has anybody experience with SimBuddy or any other alternative? VATSIM/IVAO etc. are a bit too complex...

safe landings

Lem

Aloha!

Ty, Tobus! Yes, these VA maps are nice but it's more a map for friends with are no simmers :) but then they can take a look when I'm on my way and maybe streaming it. So it's more for an extendede information...and fun :) 

Now I will take off in Khania for the rest of step 1 to Cairo and I will start SimBuddy. If anybody is interested...pilot's name there is the same as here.

safe landings

Lem

Archived