Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

Important Post
Normal Post
vor 28 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Yes, soon. Depends a bit on your definition of 'soon' of course, but I am not unhappy with progress at this moment. Hundreds of small issue are being sorted out and a dozens of test flights are being done every day.

But to be clear, even I have no idea when things will be 'good enough' for a download release (for boxed we always need pretty stable code). For sure it is not in the next two weeks of so. 

All the discussion on the release date is pretty tiresome to be honest. It does not bring it any closer and it seems to upset some people. It would be best if we don't discuss it until I have set a date. 

What I will do is rewrite the opening post as that also seems to confuse people. My bad.

At least you are kindly answering everbody even when they haven't read the first topic. Really appreciate that kindness

• Upvote 1

Hello guys! Really looking forward to these planes, especially the A330. Will you be testing the airplanes at 4x or higher simulation speed? Because several of my add-on airplanes go completely out of control when in auto-pilot on 4x or higher simulation speed which is quite annoying. (I don't own any Aerosoft planes so it might just be a problem with the planes that I have.)

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

......All the discussion on the release date is pretty tiresome to be honest. It does not bring it any closer and it seems to upset some people. It would be best if we don't discuss it until I have set a date.... 

Agreed 100%!!!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lukaasss said:

Hello guys! Really looking forward to these planes, especially the A330. Will you be testing the airplanes at 4x or higher simulation speed? Because several of my add-on airplanes go completely out of control when in auto-pilot on 4x or higher simulation speed which is quite annoying. (I don't own any Aerosoft planes so it might just be a problem with the planes that I have.)

Please have a look here:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Wow SoDoge said:

Hi,

It is scheduled to the Airbuses will have CRT screen ?

Absolutely not, sorry, we really want to simulate modern aircraft. 

• Upvote 4