Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

Important Post
Normal Post

Indeed. I am not sure how time compression is very different from 'jumping' to another location so that is an option we keep open. If people find that difficult to accept we could do a fake time loop, but there is no way our flight models will ever be able to do a 16x time compression. 

2 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Hi Steve! It's been a long time!

It is most certainly a consideration that is on our table, not yet implemented however.

You can be sure I will be one of those pushing it for the A330 release, though maybe not for the initial A320 Family release. We surely understand the significance of time acceleration for long haul aircraft, though we have to see how they are compatible with our fly by wire system and what is technically possible with it..

Hey Emi,

Thanks for the info, and if it does happen for the 330 I know there are a bunch of 777 flights I'll share with the 330. :)

I've been around, lurking mostly just seeing how everything shakes out.  Not much to comment on since sadly most of the posts here are about how to manipulate a release date from Mathijs or comparing this bus to others.

I'm not sure about your feelings on the new LH livery...but I'm probably eventually going to add it to my 747 LH fleet paints, either after I see it on a -400 or after we see the release of a certain -8.   Right now I'm not enthusiastic about it at all.....maybe I'm just getting tired of change.  (It doesn't help that the now "old" LH livery is my all time favorite and they had to go and mess with it!)  I'll give you 1st choice on the registration number when I put her in the paintshop. ;)

• Upvote 1

Could anyone assist me on where to find more photos and videos of people who are currently testing the busses? I saw Mathijs photo yesterday but just interested if there are any videos on youtube or photos published somewhere on the website without looking through 86 pages of forum posts?

44 minutes ago, Agera1204 said:

Could anyone assist me on where to find more photos and videos of people who are currently testing the busses? I saw Mathijs photo yesterday but just interested if there are any videos on youtube or photos published somewhere on the website without looking through 86 pages of forum posts?

There is a video on YouTube of the Aerosoft A330.

I will link it here <<

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Agera1204 said:

www.twtich.tv/ovpa .  There are no stored videos, it's live video broadcasts only (for the time being) so it's better to subscribe to the channel so you'll receive notifications when the stream goes live. Thus far the response has been GREAT and we've had many fun discussions about the aircraft and flight sim in general.

Note that the Airbus isn't the only aircraft being shown on the streams (CRJ Update demonstrated and the Maddog X Beta being demonstrated as well. But the Airbus demonstration flights do occur regularly.  These aren't not Beta Tests (Beta Testing is not streamed, it would be very boring for people to watch).

Best wishes

• Upvote 2

its incredible looking cockpit - i can't wait to fly that beauty! For me is the AS Airbus better then FSLabs, because for FSlabs Airbus i have set so many settings and changes.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

vor 4 Minuten, Tremonia1974 sagte:

its incredible looking cockpit - i can't wait to fly that beauty! For me is the AS Airbus better then FSLabs, because for FSlabs Airbus i have set so many settings and changes.

Me personally, I have to say that from all I've seen from the FSL Bus I prefer the AS Bus also because I'm a learning-by-doing kind of person. I spent hours and days of reading for my Boeings and I enjoyed it, but AS gives you the opportunity to learn the aircraft by using  (flying) it. That's unique I guess snd it's why I'd never buy a Bus by another dev:D.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Can we do multi leg trips (kdca kjfk cyyz kdca) in the new bus without restarting p3d?

I guess we could already do that in the current version of the Airbus? You just have to reprogram the MCDU again for your new flight. One flight would be KDCA-KJFK and other one would be KJFK-CYYZ and so on. Cheers!

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Gantalyetos said:

I guess we could already do that in the current version of the Airbus? You just have to reprogram the MCDU again for your new flight. One flight would be KDCA-KJFK and other one would be KJFK-CYYZ and so on. Cheers!

You absolutely could!

• Upvote 4

O Ok, I dont have the P3D v3 installed I could have sworn you had to restart the sim in order to "clear" everything for the next leg.

15 minutes ago, Slender0989 said:

Would i still get the discount if i got this aircraft for V4 when i got the aerosoft for fsx on steam?

Yes! :) 

• Upvote 2

I have 2 questions:

1. Will Connected Flight Deck be in the release of the A318/19?

2. Will the CFD act different because I remember seeing a picture of the Aerosoft Airbus where it had some text saying ‘create a channel’ and ‘join a channel’ or something like that?

2 hours ago, CaneAE said:

I have 2 questions:

1. Will Connected Flight Deck be in the release of the A318/19?

2. Will the CFD act different because I remember seeing a picture of the Aerosoft Airbus where it had some text saying ‘create a channel’ and ‘join a channel’ or something like that?

Let me clarify Question 1, will Connected Flight Deck be in the first service pack for the aircraft, or will it come with the base plane?

On 2/14/2018 at 4:04 AM, Tom A320 said:

As Mathijs said:

;) 

lol...and I'll just fly in the day time and not even turn on the lights! :-P

3 hours ago, CaneAE said:

2. Will the CFD act different

Please use the forum search to search this topic for connected flight deck to find lots of information on this. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Aerosoft Team,

your approach of creating a daily ops environment is very interesting and highly appreciated! I like that you implement the operational aspect of flying into flight simulation from shared cockpit up to "CPDLC-readyness" (if I got that right in the past, you are waiting for the online networks to do the next step). Now that you have created an ATC COMM section how do you see the future? Is there a potential in linking the aircraft and the virtual crew with the virtual airline, with other words send a message form the VA to the aircraft/to the printer directly? Or the other way around send an ACARS to the company? It would be nice to hear your thoughts on that subject.

Best regards,

David

• Upvote 2

Sorry, but I'm not quite sure what it's called, but what do the pilots get of information in it, and will we as armchair pilots still be able to see weather info for dep and arrival airports in it?

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.02.16_16h00m18s_001_.jpg

Hey Mathijs how about pictures of the Airbus with the new sat dome or "zit" on top.

Just kidding, Darryl

• Upvote 1