Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

Important Post
Normal Post

These pages are dedicated to the future Airbus, and I refer to it, not to anything else. I do not like you you delete my messages. Especially since I'm an old customer of your Airbuses. I'm sorry Mathijs, but I still do not understand. You are too hard with those who come often to visit your pages. Now, delete this message, too.:mellow:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 29

6 minutes ago, Dino1945 said:

You are too hard with those who come often to visit your pages.

And especially those who often visit the Aerosoft Forum should be familiar with how the forum is structured. And if yo u tell us that you have no time to do a liitle search or make yourself familiar with the forum, but except this from others, this is quite disrespectful. But now enough OT every further comment will be indeed deleted. ;)

• Upvote 2

Hi @Mathijs Kok

Do p3dv3 users have to wait a bit longer for the a330 to be released? Also i poster a picture regarding on the specs if it will be the same with the a330x.

thanks and have a nice day

vor 4 Minuten, francis16 sagte:

Hi @Mathijs Kok

Do p3dv3 users have to wait a bit longer for the a330 to be released? Also i poster a picture regarding on the specs if it will be the same with the a330x.

Please read the first post of every page and your question will be answered.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, francis16 said:

Since one of the last post of Mathijs, the 320 (64bits) will be released after aprox 5 weeks, if remember well, after the 318/319 release. and unknown time for the 330 release. Actually i thing he said they will be no 32 bit release until all 64 bits are released. Thanks good i jumped from FSX TO P3DV4 this last christmas. But im not sure, my english skills are not quit good. 

• Upvote 1

vor 9 Stunden , Frank Docter sagte:

Navigraph charts that are georeferenced. And they do not „have it“, they let users who have a subscription use them via the PMDG EFB. 

No, PMDG will „use“ the AS charts. But as they are not georeferenced (yet) you will have no centered/scrolling wordwide enroute maps. Just the same functions as you have now with NDP charts. 

Alright. Thank you very much for your answer and great explanation. :)

It has been stated that the 318/319 is gonna be released in February but also that the DC-8 will be released before we can fly any busses.

In the other DC-8 thread we got told "We're close, but the last bits are always the hardest to predict."

Is a release in february for the 318/319 still planned? and when is the dc-8?

17 minutes ago, Fly3Hamburg said:

It has been stated that the 318/319 is gonna be released in February but also that the DC-8 will be released before we can fly any busses.

In the other DC-8 thread we got told "We're close, but the last bits are always the hardest to predict."

Is a release in february for the 318/319 still planned? and when is the dc-8?

I believe it was stated that the a318/319 expected within February/March/ April so I don’t think it will be out in February. This is all my opinion. Remember an opinion.

Don't spend so much time on guessing dates, we are doing very well (with the help of Lockheed!)  but even I have no idea on the exact release date. I only know if it 19:10 and almost the complete team started at 08:00 this morning. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

vor 48 Minuten, phlpeo sagte:

I believe it was stated that the a318/319 expected within February/March/ April so I don’t think it will be out in February. This is all my opinion. Remember an opinion.

I am more optimistic, next weekend (17.02) I take off from EDDT. :)

8 minutes ago, Icke said:

I am more optimistic, next weekend (17.02) I take off from EDDT. :)

Oh, I’m pretty sure next weekend you can take off from EDDT !

Which plane you take off on though, that’s another story :P

sorry to not be with you but I really really want to see if your product is better that FLightSimlabs a320

One question: why do not you post videos on youtube about the progress of the airbus? many do it. This would help you explain and promote your work because your customers are eager to buy your products.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

vor 9 Minuten, Frank Docter sagte:

I have seen almost no YT video of another plane that is in beta and shows the usual bugs beta software has. Only very late betas. And we are not there yet. 

If the beta is more “presentable” I will probably do some flights on YT if I find the time.

Showing you a beta where 65% is faulty will not do anything to promote the product imo. 

Doesnt sound like we will be able to conquer the skies with it next weekend :unsure:

• Upvote 2

Well These Products:

• Aerosoft A318/A319 Professional
  • Aerosoft A320/A321 Professional
  • Aerosoft A330 Professional

Are Made For FSX??

• Downvote 5

18 hours ago, Ahmed Ahzaam said:

Well These Products:

Are Made For FSX??

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:48 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Because the previous topic was old, contained a lot of nonsense etc I decided to make a new one.

How many products are this? And what will be the names?

The 'Professional' in the title indicates that the product is developed for P3d V4 and partly for the professional market (did you know we sold over 75 educational licenses?). This 64 bit platform is our main development platform and our main market. We are sorry that this might lead to some confusion. In scenery we only use the term 'Professional' for products that are designed for P3d V4 and are ONLY P3D V4 compatible. They are not the same products as the FSX:SP2, FSX:STEAM, P3D V3 versions. For aircraft they basically ARE the same.  One product, one buy and you can install as many times on any compatible sim (as long as it is your sim and not that of a friend).  In other words, you buy the P3D v4 version and get the FSX:SP2, FSX:STEAM, and P3D V3 version for free. A bit complex, sorry about that. 

Are these updates of the old version?

No, they are fully new builds. The 32 bits versions had some code in it that was close to 7 years old and was holding us back.  So we decided to redo a lot of the modules and graphics to modern standards. Around 60% of the modeling and textures are new and more then 75% of the code is new.

So they probably are not free updates, right?

Indeed. But as always Aerosoft will never charge you double for anything. If we replace 50 of a product the update will only cost you half the new price. I this case it's even better because we if you own the A318/A319/A320/A321 and want the newer versions you will be offered an update price of 16.95 Euro (plus VAT when applicable). If you want the A330 and have any of the older models we might be able to offer you an discount as well, not 100% sure on that. The full versions will cost just under 50 Euro. We still have to decide on the update and full prices of possible bundles. Will be okay. Of course prices can always change.

When will they be released? Next week?

No. The 64 bit version of the A318/A319/A320 and A321 will come first (because we got so many customers of those who want 64 bit versions). That will probably this year very early 2018 as we wanted to include the fully dimmable lighting. The A330 (32 and 64 bit versions) will be next, early next year, the 32 bit A318/A319/A320/A321 after that. 

DRM? Online activation?

Of course not. You paid for the files and can do with them (on your own systems) as you want.

Wingflex?

On the smaller busses not (we simply have never seen the high frequency very small movements of the wings done well, they are remarkably stiff wings) and adding it just adds a load of complexity and development cost. Of course the A330 has wingflex, it has much larger and much less stiff wings.

Mod note: Relevant text in response to question answered by this post highlighted in red text by moderator.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, Ahmed Ahzaam said:

Well These Products:

Are Made For FSX??

Just read the post on top of every page.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, David, and this ends the discussion about comparing diff. products from different vendors.

• Upvote 1

Will FSFX immersion pack for the Aerosoft Airbus aircraft work with the professional versions of them upon launch?

Sorry if this has already been asked.

7 minutes ago, Agera1204 said:

Will FSFX immersion pack for the Aerosoft Airbus aircraft work with the professional versions of them upon launch?

Sorry if this has already been asked.

Thats a good question but i bet the answer will be : Please contact FSFX devs ;)  

• Upvote 1