Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

Important Post
Normal Post
vor 5 Minuten, José Alberto sagte:

It's frustrating but I think the wait will be worth it. And anyone who does not want to wait, as has already been said, has an excellent alternative.

For me personally: It would only be an alternative for ME, if FS2CREW would work with it. And FS2CREW already confirmed the support for the new Aerosoft Airbuses.. :)

• Upvote 1

vor 6 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

...It is limited to specific questions and information directly linked to that...spread any uninformed rumors ...

Argonox: " And FS2CREW already confirmed the support for the new Aerosoft Airbuses.. :)"

Directly linked to the "new Aerosoft Airbuses" and NO RUMORS ... see FS2CREW Forum Thread:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/521419-aerosoft-airbus/

;)

• Upvote 2

The rumors I mentioned related to a post which has been deleted in the meantime.

I didn't relate to you. I am sorry if you got that impression.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

The rumors I mentioned related to a post which has been deleted in the meantime.

I didn't relate to you. I am sorry if you got that impression.

Ah ok :) sorry for the missunderstanding :)

• Upvote 3

Hey there! Sorry a little bit off topic and sorry if it was asked before, but I found nothing about that on the last 72 pages :D

I bought the "You have control" book (Vol.1) for the 320-family a few month ago, it´s a very good book and it helps me a lot. Are you planing an update for this book after the release of this "new" aircraft and a new book for the 330?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We'll launch in Feb. March and April. 

Feb - A318/319

Mar - A320/321

Apr - A330?

;):P:lol:

Or was that meant to read "or April" as in sometime in these three months?  ;)

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Captain Doctor said:

Hey there! Sorry a little bit off topic and sorry if it was asked before, but I found nothing about that on the last 72 pages :D

I bought the "You have control" book (Vol.1) for the 320-family a few month ago, it´s a very good book and it helps me a lot. Are you planing an update for this book after the release of this "new" aircraft and a new book for the 330?

I don't know, these books were always made externally and offered to us for publication. Would not be a bad idea of course!

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We'll launch in Feb. March and April. 

And wich products exactly do you launch in Feb. March and April?

8 minutes ago, AndreasXX said:

And wich products exactly do you launch in Feb. March and April?

If, you see the first post the order of the release it firsth the A318/319 of prepar V4, next A320/321 P3DV4 and final the beautiful A330 FSX/P3D

• Upvote 1

In March, is there a bundle price for A318/319 & A320/321? I'm old bundle user, so i want both same time, and of cource bundle price as before... 

2 minutes ago, Zeta said:

and of cource bundle price as before

The bundle price will be communicated once it is available, as stated already several times in this topic.

I know that, but there is a two independent releases for the A320 -family. If i want fast first release (A318/319), i pay a lot more than bundle prices for both. Ok! It's my deside to do, or not. I'm a pilot in Virtual Finnair, so i want all A319-A321 & A330-300. So maybe i wait for a bundle price for two first releases...

As stated before, owners of the bundle will be in no way disadvantaged from owners of the single packages.

• Upvote 1

I have and enjoy the available high quality Airbus 320 from another publisher.  But I will still buy the full Aerosoft suite as they come available, as flightplanning in the present aircraft is a PIA, and it lacks the built in goodies for pushback (the MJC Q400 has the best) and the like.   Call me lazy if you like, but ease of flightplanning, preferably through SimBrief, is a must..though I have PFPX.

But in spite of Mathijs further consoling words, the wait is not getting any shorter.

Hello

Would the circuit breakers on the back of the cockpit will light up in the new version of the 32X?

Cheers!

I'm sorry to say so but I couldn't resist to ask because I'm curious.

You said many times that you would only simulate the most important things and systems in this aircraft even in things (which I) thought would be important.

How come you are simulating something like that? :

vor 20 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

now it is a complex formula where the temperature of the fuel slowly adapts to the external temperature following an S-curve (fast at first slower at the end). For that formula things like the capacity of the tank, the quantity of the fuel in the tank and even the location in the tank (some are far better shielded from external temperature). It’s stuff you will most likely never notice but it is there and for some professional customers it is important.  After a long discussion we decided to load fuel at 7 degrees in winter and 15 degrees in summer.

In what way exactly is that important to virtual Pilots that just want to fly as you like to say it ? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, Lennart1948 said:

In what way exactly is that important to virtual Pilots that just want to fly as you like to say it ? 

Mathijs gave the answer already at the end his post ;)

It is needed to provide professional customers with the functionality they are asking for. 

• Upvote 3

vor 5 Minuten, Frank Docter sagte:

No it will not. The „old“ system is still the one that is installed on most A320‘s. I flew with new TCAS mode in an FFS and it is indeed very nice. Maybr when we do an NEO somewhere in the distant future it will be included. 

Ok, thank you. I would be happy about that.

• Upvote 1