Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

Important Post
Normal Post
1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

If there is anything else anybody wants to see.... just let me know.

would love to see an IAE variant! looking forward to that one in paticular!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DirtSailor said:

Is it possible to pre-order?  I am a previous owner of the Airbus 32 bit.

No, it isn't. And if it would be I am sure you wouldn't like the outcome. Just let me explain it to you:

Pre-orders are, if at all, only available on shipped material, stuff that needs to get manufactured, DVDs in this case. DVD boxes are always manufactured only weeks after the initial release. So while everybody else who bought the download version already enjoys the new bus, you are still waiting for your DVD box. Pre-orders are used by manufacturer to get an idea of the needed size of the first production lot.

Pre-orders on download versions doesn't make any sense at all, as there is nothing included that would need to get manufactured.

I hope this answers your question.

• Upvote 1

When the 330 gets released I know it'll probably be the most popular a330 out on the market since there's not too many "good" 330 add-ons.

Wow Mathijs, A319 looks gorgeous ;)

When it will be possible it would be nice to see some night screens too. Thanks for amazing work AS team!

• Upvote 2

vor 1 hour , Mathijs Kok sagte:

I would love to see some night lighting (some more Real Light and the outside aswell). ^_^

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

No, it isn't. And if it would be I am sure you wouldn't like the outcome. Just let me explain it to you:

Pre-orders are, if at all, only available on shipped material, stuff that needs to get manufactured, DVDs in this case. DVD boxes are always manufactured only weeks after the initial release. So while everybody else who bought the download version already enjoys the new bus, you are still waiting for your DVD box. Pre-orders are used by manufacturer to get an idea of the needed size of the first production lot.

Pre-orders on download versions doesn't make any sense at all, as there is nothing included that would need to get manufactured.

I hope this answers your question.

It does thanks.  I only meant it as in being able to go ahead and pay for it now and then get the instant download on the day it releases.   

• Upvote 1

Has there been any change regarding the structure of the audio files?

In other words: Will we be able to just replace our current soundsets with the default ones?

30 minutes ago, DirtSailor said:

I only meant it as in being able to go ahead and pay for it now and then get the instant download on the day it releases.   

We certainly understand that, and appreciate the excitement over the product!

• Upvote 1

How about some video footage, and I'm going to be really greedy and ask for the video to show off Trueglass etc. please MathijsB)

• Upvote 1

Vor 1 Stunde, DirtSailor sagte:

It does thanks.  I only meant it as in being able to go ahead and pay for it now and then get the instant download on the day it releases.   

I'm sure you will have problems either way. I still try to figure out what will be going on here when Mathijs finally announces, that the files are ready for download. :D

I'm just not sure if the file server or the forum itself is going to fail. :lol:

vor 25 Minuten, datguytho sagte:

Has there been any change regarding the structure of the audio files?

In other words: Will we be able to just replace our current soundsets with the default ones?

I asked that too and Mathijs said, that there will be completely new sound sets! :)

28 minutes ago, Meyerflyer said:

I'm sure you will have problems either way. I still try to figure out what will be going on here when Mathijs finally announces, that the files are ready for download. :D

I'm just not sure if the file server or the forum itself is going to fail. :lol:

I think the server's survived when the CRJ released, so I would hope they make sure of ample capacity when the A3XX is released. 

On 24.1.2018 at 17:05, Mathijs Kok sagte:

No, we will not simulate an automatic voice, we feel the co-pilot option is many times better. Sorry if that does not suit your preferences.

Speaking about sound. Will the german speaking captain have austrian accent again? I feel so flyniki (or now eurowings also) then.

Sorry to my austrian forum mates. I had to ask this.

;)

But it was also lovely. “Das warn richtig schöner Flug“ :)

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Hi mathijs

Its been a long since we’ve see the a330 is it ok you post a picture where we can see the wing from the flightdeck? Also, will this be available for v3 and v4 of p3d?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

If possible, can you please show the Airbus' dynamic lights at night?  Maybe a short video of take or landing rollout?

First post here, just wanted to know if there is a CFM Leap-1A engine option on the A32X or just the same engines as the before product? 

1 hour ago, raul arroyo said:

As far as I know those sounds are from the A33'S, the real ones from the A320 are others

If you take a look on YouTube in most cases you will find same warning alarm for both.

https://youtu.be/MbiVuPWX5K8

1 hour ago, Haleef I said:

First post here, just wanted to know if there is a CFM Leap-1A engine option on the A32X or just the same engines as the before product? 

Just like the previous one, no NEO planned, the new engine option it’s still very new to develop it accurately. ;)

7 hours ago, alexsoany said:

When the 330 gets released I know it'll probably be the most popular a330 out on the market since there's not too many "good" 330 add-ons.

Unfortunately, i think the developers made a wrong decision. The thought a320 is more popular than a330 without any investigation.... and then, you know the story. ... we may have to wait for  more than two years

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

5 hours ago, francis16 said:

Also, will this be available for v3 and v4 of p3d?

Please read the first post being shown on every single page of this topic. Thank you.